Tier 2 Minister of Religion

Tier 2 Minister of Religion

The Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visas are for those engaged in preaching and pastoral duties and require a CoS.

Awards and Accreditations

If you are looking to move to the UK to work full-time as a religious worker or religious missionary, you can apply for a Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa. You need to be employed by a licensed sponsor who should supply you with a Certificate of sponsorship; prove your knowledge of English and show your travel history over the last five years. 

You can apply up to three months before you are due to start your role and the application generally takes three weeks to receive a decision. You will be granted the visa for up to three years and one month, or the time given on your Certificate of Sponsorship plus one month, whichever is shorter.

We will guide you through the eligibility requirements, ensuring each is being met along with documentation to prove this, including the Certificate of Sponsorship. One of caseworkers will draft a Letter of Representation highlighting the merits of your case and relating to relevant UK law.

How our immigration lawyers can help

For further information, please schedule a consultation.

Contact Us

UK Legal Advice