Short-Term Study Visa

Short-Term Study Visa

Short-term study visas are suitable for those taking English courses or short courses in the UK.

Awards and Accreditations

If you are looking to study for up to 11 months then a short-term study visa is an excellent alternative. If you wish to study for a longer period you must apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa, under the points-based system.

We are here to advise and assist you with your application. One of our immigration experts will discuss your individual needs and suggest options accordingly, as well as providing you with representation throughout the application process.

We will guide you through the application process, clearing up all queries you have, completing your form and ensuring strong documents are included with your application. A Letter of Representation will be prepared to highlight the merits of your case, relating this to UK law. Your application will be handled by a designated immigration lawyer who will liaise with the Home Office on your behalf.

How our immigration lawyers can help

Our team of immigration lawyers has experience in assisting all types of study visas.  Our lawyers are experts in the immigration options for startups and will guide you through the complex Home Office rules and policies.

For further information, please schedule a consultation.

Contact Us

UK Legal Advice