Parent of a Child Student
A Parent of a Child Student Visa enables one parent to accompany their child to the UK.
Awards and Accreditations
Eligibility requirements for a Parent of a Tier 4 Child Student visa?
In order to qualify for a Parent of a Tier 4 Child Student visa, you will need to satisfy UK Visas & Immigration that:
- You are the parent of a child under 12 years old;
- Your child has valid leave to study at an institution with a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence;
- You maintain a second home outside of the UK;
- You do not intend to work or study while in the UK;
- You can adequately maintain and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds;
- You intend to leave the UK when your leave expires;
- You are able to meet the cost of your return or onward journey.
How our immigration lawyers can help
For further information, please schedule a consultation.